The Auto Inspector Inc. offers buyers, sellers, and owners the opportunity to obtain a highly-detailed, professional vehicle inspection. The report provides important details into the quality of the vehicle. The inspection will be performed by a 12+ year A.S.E. Certified Journeyman Mechanic with extensive knowledge of the inner workings of dealerships and independent repair facilities. The process usually takes about 60 minutes and can be completed at the location of your choice. The Auto Inspector Inc. protects you and your interests allowing you to be confident in your purchase.
Services Geared Toward and Beneficial To:
- Consumers: Knowing the actual condition of the vehicle can be useful in many ways. Use the report to negotiate necessary repairs and/or final purchase price.
- Owners: Find out the condition of your personal vehicle. Knowing the condition can allow you to make necessary maintenance decisions, repair problems under warranty, or determine if it is time to move on to the next vehicle.
- Private Sellers: Increase the probability of a sale by offering the consumer some peace of mind.
- Lease Holders: Lease returns need to meet a certain criteria. If the vehicle does not meet these criteria, you will be charged for necessary repairs. Avoid any surprises by having your lease return inspected before final turn-in.
- Company Fleet Vehicles: Whether you are a large or small business, your fleet vehicles need to be in optimum condition. Thereby, providing your service without interruption. The Auto Inspector Inc. offers many options to help you maintain your fleet in the most cost-efficient way.
- Banks/Credit Unions/Leasing Companies: Have your lease returns and repossessed vehicles inspected by a professional. Knowing its actual condition will allow you to obtain its full value.
All service requests from other counties and states will be considered but will include additional traveling costs.